cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material stock in MMBE / Serial number details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a peculiar issue with a returned material. The customer has returned a material XXXX with serial number 1234. Received the same in a non-valuated plant. The serial number of the material is showing it is in stock (ESTO) with the non-valuated plant, storage location and stock type as 01- unrestricted. But when I issue this material to a service order it is saying that stock not available. In MMBE also it is not showing any stock. There is a reservation created for the service order.

As the serial number history is showing that the material in stock but it is not. How can I rectify this??

Prase

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

In tcode IQ09 enter material no and serial no .

Check the status in it. If it is ESTO, goto Edit and click special serial no functions and Manual transactions. Then click from stock. Now the status is changed to AVLB (Available).

Now u can use that serial no for further processing.

regards,

vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not a problem with serial number only. The stock which is posted is not existing in the storage location and plant. The same material & serial number is not used in any of the material movements, MMBE is still showing as Zero quantity.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check through IQ09.

IQ09 gives you the Material & Serial Number Combination..

to get the Stock & Serial Number Combination, you need to create a SAP query through SQVI.

regards,

Siddharth.