cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit management-questionaries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone send questionaries to get information or to have clear understanding on audit management process from client.

what are the points to be discussed or what are the info are required from client to make business blueprint for clients audit process.

Fast reply is appreciatable and rewarded.

Thanks,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keerthi,

Hope you can give list of info required from client for better understanding and maping of audit management process in sap.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

I dont have any standard questionnaire kind of thing. Let me suggest few things which may be helpful for you,

• ) Check with Client team whether automation process is required for them.

*) Type of Audits they perform

*) Roles,Authorization groups,Business partners,

*) frequency of audits.

*) Possible Audit locations

*) Email notifications

*) How to process the Audit components & CARs.

*) Statuses.

Regards,

Keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

keerthi,

Thanks for your usefull information, pls let me have clarity on the following queries

1. If there is no internal number for audit comonent, then what is the best way of maintaining unique number or text for Audit components in t.code plmd_audit in the right side in the first field.

2. In what scenario only audit plan will be assigned to audit plan?

3. Before or while assigning audit in audit plan, should question list be assigned to audit? or later also can we assing?

4. who are the mandatory business partner roles (like auditor, person responsible, approver) in audit plan, audit, question list and corrective actions

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

1. If there is no internal number for audit comonent, then what is the best way of maintaining unique number or text for Audit components in t.code plmd_audit in the right side in the first field.

In the right side of plmd_audit tcode the first field for any audit component is for entering the name of that particular component which would be unique (i.e u cannot create a audit component with same name) hence it acts as a key field and also system would generate a GUID(Global Unique IDentifier). All these information would be stored in CGPL_PROJECT table.

2. In what scenario only audit plan will be assigned to audit plan?

Im not clear with this question.

3. Before or while assigning audit in audit plan, should question list be assigned to audit? or later also can we assing?

You can assign at any point of time.There are two ways one is to create new audit plan and create an new audit under it , another way is to assign an existing component using template option .

4. who are the mandatory business partner roles (like auditor, person responsible, approver) in audit plan, audit, question list and corrective actions

The main roles are Audit Coordinator , Lead Auditor,Auditor,Responsible person,rest of the roles vary according to the requirement.

Regards,

Keerthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keerthi,

Thanks for your elabarate answer.

1. 'n' no of audit or audit plan can be assigned to audit plan. this is the statement in help docs, so i asked the scenario.

2. can i have your contact/mail, will call you.

Thanks,

Ram