cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Aging report in ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to create a new report Stock Aging report in ABAP.

The requirement is .

The current standard SAP transaction (e.g. MC.B) is able to report days of inventory but it is based on total stock value. I need to develop a report to specifically report that is able to report per stock status (unrestricted use / Quality Inspection / Blocked).

A FIFO based report is to be developed, this report should list quantity and value of stocks in required stock status/SLoc/Plant per Move in / Move out movement types given by the selection screen, calculated by a given timeframe (e.g. 30 business days.

e.g. You have 10 ea of blocked certain parts in certain SLoc, you set a timeline of 5 days. The program should look into last 5 days and pull all movements (from/to blocked status in this SLoc). Sort and group the movements into “move in quantity” (those movements that increased blocked stock) and “move out quantity” (those movements that decreased from blocked stock). If the result is that you had more than 10 ea moved into blocked status in last 5 days then 0 of overdue stock should be reported as based on FIFO assumption every blocked piece on hand were moved in within last 5 days. But if the result is that you had less than 10 ea moved in (e.g. 8 ea), then at least 2 ea have been stayed in stock for 5 days, you will list the 2 ea on the report output as overdue stock

If the material has 0 total stock in selected SLoc/plant, the selection screen has the following

plant, storage location, material, material group, MRP controller.

stock status is to be claculated based on 3 selections(radio buttons) : Blocked stock, Stock in Inspection, Unrestricted stock.

Can you please let me know what tables can be used and how the logic should be.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understand what you are trying to do, but APO is not the place to do it. All stocks that appear in APO come into the inital bucket. Stocks created well in the past due to stock movement lose the sense of date in APO and consequently appear in the inital bucket with the latest past date. An inventory ageing report is best done in R3 or ECC itself. I would recommend you try to check for static tables that are read in MMBE transaction in R3 that would contain all the information for this report. It is easier to work with static tables in R3 than structure tables in APO.

Answers (0)