cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create milestones

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone explain me how to use-create milstones using this process: Project Definition- WBS- Network- Activity-Milestone. Actually I am using Milstone Billing in my contract, and I want to assign milestones.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkata

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the project structure , by selecting the activity , you can right click - create - Milestone.

On milestone screen , you can select the milestone usage such as Partial Billing , Final Billing depending on your business requirement. You can also enter the billing percentage in case of milestone billing.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also you can define in the milestone at what percent of completion of your activity should be activated, for this you have to indicate a value on Progress analysis - Perc of compl.

Best Regards...

Juan Carlos Rivera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Project Builder, milestone will be created. Refer the following steps.

1. Select the network activity, where milestone wiil be assigned.

2. Drag & drop milestone on the network activity. Provide some name of milestone

3. You can alos define milestone usage.

4. Sale document date / milestone function should be ticked which will enable to copy the same in sale order line item for billing purpose

5. Milestone will take date from network acitivity. Fixed date can also given to milestone

6. On confirmation of network activity, milestone will triger sale Order for biling by removing the billig block

You can also create standard mistone which will be used for operative projects like standard WBSE / network.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan