cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit management - internal number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1. Is it possible to have internal number range for audit components like audit plan, audit, question list and corrective action.

2. What is valuation procedure and in which t.code we can maintain.

3. planning-auditing-valuation of questions-corrective action-evaluation-documentation. Is it the std steps or process in sap audit management.

Fast reply is appreciatable and rewarded.

Thanks,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

1.For question valuation

In SPRO audit mgt> question list->structure of list of question assign the profile for hierarchy level and put valuation tick mark.then only you get the valuation specification in question list.

2. text tab in question list u add the details of the questions

I think it is helpful for u.U having more doubts in reg. valuation share ur mail-id, I send the screen shots.

Regards,

Vairavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vairavan,

Thanks for your reply. can you please fwd me the business process flow to ( jkramchand at yahoo.com). also your answer for the follwing queries...please

1. Audit plan, Audit, Question list, corrective action - what are the details to be maintained

2. Audit components - What is the sequance of data maintenance like when to valuate questions in question list and when to evaluate audit, when to create CAPA ?

3. I would like to know more on the process flow like when to create audit and what are the minimum data to be maintained? then what is next audit component with data?

4. how i can valuate questionnaire in audit question list

5. how i can evaluate audit and

6. when to create CAPA and what are the min data to be maintianed

Few questions may be repeated, because i am not sure about the standard process so this confusion.

Thanks,

Ram

Edited by: Ramachandran Jayaraman on Apr 10, 2008 1:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vaiaravan/ramachandra

send me the procedural steps for audit management to geemail account (kattulavrao) , because i am working in one of the project systems team and they want the quality inspection after every activity so in one of the forum suggested for audit management as work around. i need step wise with screeshots steps can help in meet my requirements.

Regards

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.valuation spection maintain in spro >question list->valuation spection --> assign valuation with points.

2.For rating goto spro--->audit defination --->Rating -->enter the rating

Based the rating profile valuate the questions and audit.

Regards

Vairavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vairavan,

Thanks for your valuable answer.

1. Can you tell me how question list will look like and how it can be valuated.

2. To maintain Valuation procedure in spro, there is no such place. Whatever you are saying is valuation specification. I believe both are not same. correct me if i am wrong.

3. Does question list contains series of questions with blank field for answer? if yes then can you explain or send screen shot?

4. Alternatively can we attach excel(questionaire) in question list as list of questionaire for valuation?

5. Is there any place to valuate each and every question during audit processing?

please can you explain the process in more detail...I am little confused with std audit mgmt process, and moreover am getting lot of info/help from keerthi. Yours will be added and makes better understanding.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keerthi/Vairavan,

Can any one of you send me the standard business process for sap-audit mgmt.you may send( jkramchand at yahoo.com)your to-be process / business blueprint after removing your clients name and any confidential info from the documents.

I need to submit my business blueprint in a week time.

Thanks in advance guys.

-Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Im not sure about internal number range, but SAP itself generates GUID for each audit component we create.

Most of the customizing for Audit management is done with the help of SPRO tcode.

Yes, it is the standard process.

Regards,

Keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keerthi,

If this is the std process, then how i can interlink like

a. audit in audit plan

b. audit with question list and corrective action

c. how i can create hirarchy for this audit components?

d. Valuation procedure is no where in spro. where can i maintain. becuase it plays vital role.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

Generally these audit components are based on hierarchy..

you can create an audit plan manually in plmd_audit tcode and right click on that component there would be options to create an audit under this audit plan.

Like this you can right click on Audit to create its sub component Audit question list like this the hierarchy can be build.

If there is no provision for maintaining valuation procedures , go for table maintenance .

Regards,

Keerthi

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, How to use Coding Mask in Audit Management, i configured the mask with AUD-XXXXX-XX-XX-XX-XX. I am unable to generate the Audit Plan / Audit / Question list with these sequence and they are generated with internal number. How do i maintain my own numbering system using coding mask. Regards Naveen