cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit limit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

please see the scenario:

i have a customer, once he crosses the credit limit, the order should be stopped and should wait for approval from someone who can give approval that he can be given credit...he can be not given credit...and then i do the delivery...ok

So for this actually when we raise sales order the credit limit is checked and gives an error message that the customer is exceeding credit limit and the order stops there...

but instead of stopping and getting erased, the system should get the order saved and the approval person should approve or increase the credit and then SO should be done.

What should i do.?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ragu,

In the credit management configuration

There is control to get the warrning message put the credit check (Ddelivery block) in the order .

You can configure that in this path,

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Credit Management/Risk management>Credit management>Assign sales documents and delivery documents>Credit limit check for orders here you select your order type assign credit check 'A' - Run simple credit limit check and warning message.

Regarding approvel

To remove the credit block in the sales order we need to run the VKM3 transaction so you can give the authorisation of VKM3 only for the approval person with the help of BASIS people.

Now Approval person only have authorisation to run VKM3 transaction so he only able to release that credit check from the sales order.

Then only you can able to do the delivery for that sales order.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

You can assign an order block with the reason that the credit limit has exceeded.

This will not stop the order from being saved, but will just stop the subsequent processes.

Also while saving the order if the message that credit limit exceeded do come, then you can assign the delivery block in the sales order itself, in the sales order block at the header level.

Please look for it in the customization of sales document type.

regards,

Siddharth.

Edited by: SD on Apr 7, 2008 11:48 AM