cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP for 1 st.location for some customer and other for other customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a sceanrio, where a cash customer walks in the store, picks up 10 pcs from the shelf come to the counter pays and moves out. In the same plant I have run a availability check on a account customer as per requested delivery date, was supposed to give same 10 pcs. So availability check is of no use here.

But I can control this if I mark storage location 0001 for Walkin Customer and 0002 for Account customer in the same plant , In this I will run Av Check for account customer and can commit him dates and at the same time walkin customer also gets his material.

So can anybody tell what should be end to end process

Regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alternatively, you can configure your system, as per your suggestion to the account customer and walk in customer.

What you can do is keep a seperate stock of the account customer and a seperate stock of walk in customer.

You can reserve the account customer stock prior to 10 days while walk in customer needs no prior reservation, as the quantities required by him on single dealing basis would be low.

This will help you solve your availability check.

regards,

Siddharth.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

I think We can do the Availability check based on the Plant not based on the storage location specific.

In the availability configuration steps we step called

Define material block for other users through this we can control to view the avail stock to other users.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.