cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects: Enhance standard view

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the requirement to add some additional fields in the tab "Additional Data" of Tasks.

But it is not possible to enhance the standard webdynpro component "DPR_DET_DATA_TASK_O".

So how can I realize this requirement?

Is the only solution to create an own tab with the additional fields? Or does it work to copy the functionality of the standard webdynpro component and include it in somehow in my custom defined tab.

regards,

hans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

LROJASAYLLON
Explorer
0 Kudos

I added a field to that screen. But I wanted to know if at the time of recording the screen it would take the value of the field that I added or how I do it

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will try to be as precise as possible:

- Go to SE80.

- Select webdympro dpr_det_data_task_o.

- Select the view to enhance (basic or add or...)

- Click on 'enhance' pushbutton.

- Create an enhancement implementation if not already done.

- Then you can add/remove fields.

- Save & activate your changes.

Of course, you will have to update the context with the addiditional fields you want to display. If the fields are new task attributes for instance, you can create & activate structure CI_DPR_TASK (included in table DPR_TASK) with your custom fields. Then you can include the new table fields in the dynpro dpr_det_data_task_o context, and bind them to the screen fields.

Hope it's clear enough.

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Matthias, for contribuiting to improving everyone's knowledge!

Kind regards,

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matthias,

Could you please tell me how to save and check out custom fields of basic tab from table DRP_TASK after your mention steps?

Is there needing to do some enhance in the standard web component method or related class method?

Regards & Thanks,

Jun Zhang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It's possible to enhance DPR_DET_DATA_TASK_O. We did it to add custom field.

Do you still have the issue?

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

It would be great if you could detail the main steps on how to do this! I have faced the problem in the past and I did not get an answer to this.

Thanks a lot

Kind regards,

Neil

thomas_berndt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hans,

note 942560 provides information on how to enrich cProjects with custom-defined fields. However, that note explicitely only mentions the customer tab as location for those additional fields. Neither do I know a possibility to add customer fields to any of the standard tabs without modifying cProjects.

Best regards,

Thomas