cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice for free of charge del

Former Member
0 Kudos

Client would require invoice in Sub del free of charge

Ex we send 5 units to client , 2 are damaged during transit......we send 2 units free of charge......the client wants invoice to be created for the 2 units sent (accounting entries also done)free of charge for excise purposes not for the client.

How do i go abt doing the same

Pls assist

Regards

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy,

-

>You are creating delivery for the goods which were got dameged with free of cost right then what is the need of creating invoice.

--->Already you might have created invoice for the all 5 items right and at that time account document also might created, so what is the need of posting to the accounting while creating Invoice for free of charge delivery.

-->Still you want means you can get through copy control settings.

-->You do the copy control settings between your free of charge delivery type and invoice type which you want to create in the transaction VTFL.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have settings in copy control maintained for del to billing.........but while tryin to create the sme it gives me an error stating that item is not relevant for billing

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy

First check in VTLA you have maintained the following:-

At Header

Order requirements:::::::::::::001

Combination requirmt::::::::::051

Header Data:::::::::::::::::::::::001

At Item Level

Order requirements::::::101

Item data:::::::::::::::::::::101

Business Data::::::::::::::2

Pos/neg.quantity:::::::::::+

Update doc.flow:::::::::::::X

Then go to VTFL, and see at item (item category KLN) level, you have maintained the following:-

Copying requirements::::::004

Data VBRK/VBRP:::::::::::001

Billing quantity:::::::::::::::::B

Pos/neg.quantity::::::::::::::+

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the foc document type I have assigned ZF2l in the del related and sales doc related billing box

Regards

Maddy