cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help: Making BAPI calls with my connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can successfully connect to my ECC system and select the BAPIs into my proxy object. I am currently using the Flight sample BAPI called Bapi_Sbook_Getdetail in my proxy object. I know from ECC that by entering the proper airline carrier and etc, I get a booking information. However, when I repeat the same information on my web application, I get no results. I tried debugging from .NET and found that when proxy executes

results = this.SAPInvoke("Bapi_Sbook_Getdetail",new object[] {

Airlinecarrier,Bookingnumber,Connectionnumber,Customernumber,Dateofflight});

The debugger returned "Booking not found" for RFC_Customer_Get.BAPIRET2 and empty values in the return structure RFC_Customer_Get.BAPISBDETA. I just do not understand what is missing. The same data input returned me booking informaion on ECC via the SAP Front End but returned nothing on .NET.

I am entering all the inputs with the extra Zeroes. They are exactly the same as the inputs I am putting into the SAP Front End. I have also installed the fix as mentioned in SAP Note 506603 - Additional information for SAP.Net Connector.

Is there anything additional that I should be doing on my .NET application? Maybe something needs to be done on ECC end? Perhaps some editing is required on the BAPI itself?

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Turns out I had a date field, which is expecting 8 characters, and I put in MM/dd/yyyy. Also, the proxy object was expecting date to be yyyyMMdd.