cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we restart the Error Messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Secnario like JDBC- To - RFC(R/3) .. here my Receiver(R/3 system was down in particular time.. so, the messages was not processed successfully..

but after the R/3 server was up .. the remaing messages are processed normally.. except the those messages are failured in that particular time server was down..

if I saw in SXMB_MONI.. the message was showing (system error-- System Error - Restart is not possible... ) so, how can we solve this issue..

How can we restrt the messages from SXMB_MONI..

Regards

jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

You can restart the messages in integration engine(SXMB_MONI) only if that messages are Asysnchronous ..........you can restart synchronou messages as there Quality of service in Best Effort...........

So if your messages are Asynchronous then select all the messages that you want to restart and on the top you have a option called "Restart"......So by doing this you can restart the messages that you want to reprocess.............

Reward with ponits if helpful

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai,

Bit My scenario is Synchronous .... so, for Synchronous scenarios How can we restrt the messages in SXMB_MONI.. if this is not possible means.. we will lost the data (those messages are failured in the server down time ) in Prodiution system how can we solve this issue..

Please suggest me..

Regards

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

You cant restart the synchronous messages nor u can restart it............Hence the messages regarding synchronous issues cant be solvable.....The only way you have is to Resend the same data by again posting it in the Outbound Folder (Outbound side or sender side).........So once the sychrouns message failed means then it is unslovable ......So just follow the above mentioned way of resending the data by posting in the Out folder......................

Reward with points if helpful

Regards

Sai

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Are u using BPM for this interface? Then u can go to SXMB_MONI_BPE and u can restart the message. But you can't restart the synch messages if it doesn't use the BPM. That means you can't restart the synchronous message from SXI_MONITOR.

normally sender sends a sequest and waits for a response. But here you'd send the message form middleware, so sender does not await anything, because it didn't send any request... So what would it do with the response?

If you explain us your problem in deeper detail , maybe we could advice you some other solution. This is definetely not a way.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you really can't restart sync message. The point is, that sync scenario is usually made, when you need to send a request and receive a data. When you create a sync scenario and the response should serve just as a confirmatiin, that message was processed successfully, this is also possible of course, but in this case there is usually a functionality on the souirce system - when the confirmation does not arrive within some time period, message is sent again from the source. You probably don't have this 2nd part... But then you have a problem Your scenario design is then wrong. What you can now do to save the data - create a new scenario, take the original data and post them again to the target (asynchronously) (or if you can repeat a sync call, do it).

Peter

Answers (0)