In our sales Pricing Procedure we maintained,

JEXP - IN A/R BED %

JCEP - IN A/R CESS %

JA1X - IN A/R SHECESS %

&

JEXT - N A/R BED Total

JCET - IN A/R CESS Total

ZHCT - IN A/R SHECESS Total

Please tell me what I need to maintain in Calculation Type & Condition Base Value for above all 6 condition Types ( i.e need routine numbers ???????? ) so as to fulfill excise guidelines.

Thanks

SAGAR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

You have to give logic and ABAPer has to write a logic according to that in VOFM and assign this routine to the pricing procedure

Regards

Jyotsana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar

For condition types, JEXP, JCEP, JEXT & JCET, you need to maintain the respective value in VK11. For JA1X, you can use the Calculation type 366.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear laxmipathi

My actual problem is when I am saving Billing document Two FI document got generated

1st document - For customer account receivable

2nd document - Due to Excise Posting

My problem is BED, Cess & SHE Cess are correct in 2nd document i.e I am getting whole number ( 200.00, 4.00 & 2.00 ) but in A/R to customer document I am getting ( 200.48, 4.06 & 2.02 ) i.e fractional values.

Thus my A/R document is looking for Rs 0.56 extra ( 0.48 + 0.06 + 0.02 = 0.56 ).

I want to match the values of BED, Cess & SHE Cess in 1st document as per 2nd document.

Regards

SAGAR

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar Pande

This could be bcoz of the rounding rule would not have assigned in your pricing procedure and hence, whatever value you are generating, it is taking as it is in accounting document.

But for the respective excise condition type (say for example JEX2), in V/06, for the field "Rounding Rule", A or B would have maintained and that is why it is rounding the value.

This is only my guess !!!!!!

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps: my kind request is to spell the name correctly