cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps to Install SAP R3 IDES 4.7 on Win Server 2003 R2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone...

I need your help to install SAP R3 Ides 4.7 on Windows Server 2003 R2...

In this moment, i got this:

DVD SAP R3E 47 SR1 EXPORT 1 TO 16

CD 6.40 Kernel ORACLE A,L,NT,NTIA64

GUI 7.10

SAP NW04 SR1 IGS

Installation Master 6.206.40 Windows Server on IA32 32bit

and Oracle (Oracle 9.2 NT 1 to 3, Oracle 9.2 Patch Set 7 WIN I386 and Oracle 9.2.0.4.1 NT oracle patch cd)

Firstly, i had to partition my HD in two parts: drive C (65Gb) and drive D(85 Gb), then i configured a Network Loopback and assign an ip (192.100.10.1), then i copied all the package mentioned above in Drive D (85Gb).

after that, i assign the Java paths in Environment Variables.

**I have a cuestion here.... When i gonna install Oracle 9.2NT 1 to 3, ask a location where i wish to install the Oracle software; i pick the Drive D(85Gb) for this... Is this correct or not? --- i always choose drive D for Oracle and SAP.

• When i install Oracle, the next step is - - - Install Oracle 9.2 Patch Set 7 WIN I386 and Oracle 9.2.0.4.1 NT oracle patch cd or this is gonna be installed after SAP R3?

In which order i should to install this package:

GUI 7.10

SAP NW04 SR1 IGS

and Oracle (Oracle 9.2 NT 1 to 3, Oracle 9.2 Patch Set 7 WIN I386 and Oracle 9.2.0.4.1 NT oracle patch cd)

Please.. somebody help me with this

Best Regards

Santos...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear Santos. The People spend time and transmit the knowledge to you , but you are not give any point to him. I'ts not good....I'm think if you give any points to guys which to you helped that to you would answer better and more quickly. Regards....

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir

can any body give the steps of installing IDES with MAX DB in Aone solution

kindly reply on

Former Member
0 Kudos

bold dear sir

my self swaraj

and i m very new in the field of SAP i have got 3 years of experience in IT field .. and having masters degree

now our company want to implement SAP in our company but we don't have much knowledge about the SAP implementation

we got the IDES suit DVD's with our licenses and we plaining for install the IDES on our newly purchased server .

we purchased latest A one SAP . with MAX DB data base ,, my question is ,,

we want to study the sap material for that .. we have to install IDES server and now we people do not know the steps hw we install IDES on our server

so can any body tell me how to install the IDES A one solution

on the server with MAX DB data base

and what are its requirement ........

and kindly tell me the right steps to install IDES on the server

thanx

swarajsaini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey dude!

Please do install oracle in D drive and then stop all Oracle services and then install the oracle Patch. Before that be sure you install the NT patch ..After restarting the system please do install the remaining as procedure ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I did that and It worked . And i changed the path from the folder that contains the EXPORT files because it has spaces in the name of folder.

But... i got another kind of error:

This is a part of log.....

INFO 2011-01-18 11:55:23

CJSlibModule::writeInfo_impl()

Output of C:\oracle\ora920/bin/lsnrctl start LISTENER is written to the logfile lsnrctl.log.

WARNING 2011-01-18 11:55:23

CJSlibModule::writeWarning_impl()

Execution of the command "C:\oracle\ora920/bin/lsnrctl start LISTENER" finished with return code 3. Output:

LSNRCTL for 32-bit Windows: Version 9.2.0.4.0 - Production on 18-JAN-2011 11:55:23

Copyright (c) 1991, 2002, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

Starting tnslsnr: please wait...

Failed to start service, error 1058.

TNS-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error

TNS-00530: Protocol adapter error

ERROR 2011-01-18 11:55:23

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-00095 Error return code.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Return code 3 of executable C:\oracle\ora920/bin/lsnrctl indicates an error.<br>SOLUTION: See log file lsnrctl.log for details.

WARNING 2011-01-18 12:03:45 [sapinst.cpp:1302]

CSapInst::cancel()

Installation canceled by user request.

Any idea?

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should have installed patchset 9.2.0.8 as suggested by Andreas and the installation guide.

Your Oracle listener could not be started.

And you date is wrong! Do we have 2011 already or is the reason a different one (I can imagine which one...)

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the Oracle 9.2 Patch Set 7 WIN I386 (9.2.0.7.1).... can i install this one ?

Do you think that installing a Oracle Patchset these error messages disappear?

Thanx for your help

Best regards!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys!!!!

Finally i could install it.....

The reason was that i unselect the oracle service from the msconfig and for that reason appear an error for listener and other services.

In this moment the status is in the phase 22, running 3, waiting 10

Thanx all of you

best regards!!!

Santos

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI everyone,

an error appear again!!!

During the DB Instance i get an error in the log file

as "already seems to exist a previous run may not have been finished cleanly and possibly corrupted"

The files are :SAPAPPL1.TSK, SAPAPPL2.TSK and SAPSSEXC.TSK

ERROR 2008-01-19 18:11:16

MSC-01015 Process finished with error(s), check log file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPSSEXC.log

ERROR 2008-01-19 18:11:16

MSC-01015 Process finished with error(s), check log file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL1.log

ERROR 2008-01-19 18:11:46

MSC-01015 Process finished with error(s), check log file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL2.log

Cheking the logs of each files that appear with error, show the following message:

(TSK) ERROR: file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL1.TSK.bck already seems to exist

a previous run may not have been finished cleanly

file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL1.TSK possibly corrupted

(TSK) ERROR: file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL1.TSK.bck already seems to exist

file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPAPPL2.TSK possibly corrupted

file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB/SAPSSEXC.TSK possibly corrupted

Can anyone please help me?

i will appreciate so much!!!

Best Regards

Alex

andreas_herzog
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cross postings are not a way to get to the answers...

->

GreetZ, AH

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey dude!

Please do install oracle in D drive and then stop all Oracle services and then install the oracle Patch. Before that be sure you install the NT patch ..After restarting the system please do install the remaining as procedure ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

**I have a cuestion here.... When i gonna install Oracle 9.2NT 1 to 3, ask a location where i wish to install the Oracle software; i pick the Drive D(85Gb) for this... Is this correct or not? --- i always choose drive D for Oracle and SAP.

Yes it is correct.

In which order i should to install this package:

GUI 7.10

SAP NW04 SR1 IGS

After installation of Oracle you have to install the Oracle Patch.

After that start the installation master it will ask for each and every file name such as Kernel. IGS Export, so dont confused and follow the instructions.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok but... you mean Installation Master 6.206.40 Windows Server on IA32 32bit?

In this package there are folders such as IM_Windows/SAPINST/I386 and then there are many folders and files.... Should i execute some of this files to strart that you comment after the Oracle and Oracle patch installation?

or what do you mean when you say start the installation master? .... do you mean that i should execute SAPINST.EXE? or whcih are the next step?

Thank you so much, i appreciate your cooparation

Best Regards

Have a nice week

Santos

Former Member
0 Kudos

or what do you mean when you say start the installation master? .... do you mean that i should execute SAPINST.EXE? or whcih are the next step?

Yes you are right. Sapinst.exe should be executed

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok man Thanks Subhash ...

Let me try this and ill tell you later if this works or not

Best Regards

Santos

andreas_herzog
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

^^ it seems that you either do not have the appropriate installation guide/sapnote(s) or did not read them...all questions you made are answered within these papers...

oracle patchset 9.2.0.8 should be applied (opatch as well!)...

GreetZ, AH

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

install Oracle with SAPSERVER.cmd, do not use SETUP.EXE from the DVD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again...

Well.. i finished to install :

Oracle for sap and patchset

51030122_1 Oracle 9.2 NT 1/3

51030122_2 Oracle 9.2 NT 2/3

51030122_3 Oracle 9.2 NT 3/3

51030122_4 Oracle 9.2.0.4.1 NT

but, when i was running de SAPInst from de Installation Master (51032936_13 Installation Master 6.20/6.40 Windows Server on IA32 32bit ) to install a Central Instance and Database Instance, i should to select the path where i was copy de Kernel CD and an error message appear:

"You entered:D\47Ides\Kernel

Found the label ORACLE:AKK:6.40:KERNEL:SAP KERNEL 6.40 ORACLE:I386 LINUX_32 AIX_64 IA64:CD51030575 but need the label ORACLE:AKK:6.40:UKERNEL:*:I386 "

i got this version for Kernel (51030575 : CD 6.40 Kernel ORACLE A,L,NT,NT/IA64) and meaning the message i think that i need another version of Kernel..

Anybody knows about this?

Where can i find the Kernel CD with the Label (ORACLE:AKK:6.40:UKERNEL:*:I386 ) correct?

I appreciate your help soo much

Best Regards!!

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You apparently downloaded a non-unicode kernel CD but you´re installing a Unicode system.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh i see....

and what´s the difference between non-unicode and Unicode system?

Best regards!!

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicode

and

http://service.sap.com/unicode

There you will find the difference

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Well, let me tell you how´s my SAP installation.

I installed a Central Instance and everything is good but when i gonna install a Database Instance an error message appear after ask the location of the Export DVD/CD

"An error ocurred during the installation of component SAP R3E 4.7 Extension Set 2 SR1 > ABAP System > Oracle > Non-Unicode > Database Instance Installation. Press the log view button to get error information."

And this is the error line in the log file:

FSL-02015 Node IDES/DATA does not exist.

MSC-01003 ESyException: ESAPinstException: error text undefined

Anybody knows how can i do to fix this?

Best Regards,

Santos

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

does the directory you point to contain that IDES\DATA subdirectory?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

No...

and after that, i was create a folder named DATA but still appear the error message.

For example... in E Drive (85 Gb) i have the SAP Data files like CD DVD Export and Oracle.

E:\47IDES

The error message appear when i choose export dvd cd and click Next.... then i created a folder named DATA into 47IDES but still appear the error.

what more can i do to fix this problem?

Best regards!!!!

have a good week