cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dropdown by key

Former Member
0 Kudos

iam having one drop down by key it contains pernment address and present address when i select pernment address that related information should come in a table and if i select pernment address that related information should come i a table i dont want see both pernment address and present address in the table at a time ( that present and and pernment address in drop down by key r coming from back end) please give the coding for this question urgent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore,

How many RFCs are you using for this purpose?

I got an idea if you are using a single RFC and a single table with two columns; one column for permanent and other for present;

You follow the normal way of binding and executing RFC after that on drop down action; you can check the dropdown value that is been selected and accordingly you can set the Visibility property of table Column that you want to display.

Follow the code to set the visibility of the table column

tabClm_Permanent.setVisible( WDVisibility.VISIBLE);
tabClm_Present.setVisible( WDVisibility.NONE);

Don't forget to set these properties to set NONE on initialise the application.

I hope this is the normal way that the industry use for these types of problems.

Regards

- Vinod

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

change context names accordingly.

public void onActionGetAddress(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent )
  {
    //@@begin onActionGetAddress(ServerEvent)
   add_mode = wdContext.currentContextElement().getSelectedKey();
	  wdContext.nodeRFC_GetAddres_Input().setAdr_mode(add_mode);
	  wdThis.wdGet<controller>Controller().executeGetAddress();
    //@@end
  }

regards,

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

public void onActionGetAddress(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent )

{

//@@begin onActionGetAddress(ServerEvent)

add_mode = wdContext.currentContextElement().getSelectedKey();

//@@end

}

thanks for giving reply to me again

( actually iam not geeting one thing what is this add_mode and set.Adr_mode(add_mode); in my drop down iam having pernment address and present address if i select present address that related information should come in a table and if select pernment address that related information should come in a table )

please reply soon its urgent

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that is for specifying the addresses mode; permanent or current as you suggested.

bind that to your context attribute (set value of dropdown UI) and set is your RFC input field (which is taking date input)

reply your status.

nikhil

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishor,

Just try to bind the modelnode before..

in your onActionGetAddress method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

So you want to perform an RFC call on selection of drop down key and the result (address) must be populated to table; and your problem is previously selected data remains in the table. Right?

You can solve this problem by using method invalidate() to the output node

Ex:

wdContext.nodeOutput_XXX_Xxx().invalidate();

Regards

- Vinod