cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to restrict the form into one page with out second page in SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a query in SAP script form, I had created one form for confirmation request for FI, i had copied the standard form F130_CONFIRM_01 and made the changes as per the requirements and checked in f.17 which was perfect. I had removed all the lines except wherever the changes i had made in the form.

Here iam getting one problem, when iam printing the confirmation request it should give me in one page but here iam getting two pages of which one page iam getting the complete information and the second page iam getting the empty page.

It should not give the second page. i also checked by giving the condition if &page& eq 1 but no difference iam getting two pages.

Pl. let me know how to solve this problem since this is very very emergency issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

If i am not wrong is this Tcode for customer/vendor balance confirmation? In the standard script that u mentioned, the first page id the letter, and the second page contains the balance sheet.You would not be able to restrict the blank pages from coming, coz there are in all three scripts configured for the TCode F.17, so the blank pages are bound to come, even if the conditions for pages are maintained. I have faced similar problems in my development too....

Thanks & Regards

Nayan

SAP Consulatant.

Reward with points if useful