SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Article created without Caracteristics profile

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While creating an Article if assigning the characteristics profile has been missed and is there any possibility of assigning the characteristics profile later for the Article saved without a Characteristics profil.

Regards,

Sarosh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

no no, I beleive you try to find a possibility to assign the article to a profile after it was created.

To solve this issue please use reclassification process

Either transaction WRCR or WRC$ and WRCV combination.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to article change mode MM42

Enter your article number you want to add the characteristics

Under basic data tab page click Values button then you can add the characteristics you want

Regards

GK

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think u have not understood my question.

While creating the Article Master MM41 it will ask for Characteristics Profile.If you have not selected that Characteristic Profile No Values and Variant tab will appear in the Basic Data Tab and once saved you will not be able go in change mode and assign the Characteristic Profile.

Hope it is clear for you.

I want to know is there any means of assigning the Characteristic profile for an already created Article Master.

Regards,

Sarosh

0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check for which Mer Category u have created the Article and for that Article ,Assign the Merc Category by going to WG22 .Type your Mer Catgory and in the GoTO Tab you will have "Character".CLick on that assign the charaacter there.

Also check for the Relevancy Field in the CHAR TAB.

Assign Points if it ths works

SVU123

0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check for which Mer Category u have created the Article and for that Article ,Assign the Merc Category by going to WG22 .Type your Mer Catgory and in the GoTO Tab you will have "Character".CLick on that assign the charaacter there.

Hope you have done the VC Settings.

Also check for the Relevancy Field in the CHAR TAB.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/3b/349336f3c911d18ca1080009d10d9a/frameset.htm

Assign Points if it ths works

SVU123

Edited by: svu123 on Apr 9, 2008 10:56 AM

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

no no, I beleive you try to find a possibility to assign the article to a profile after it was created.

To solve this issue please use reclassification process

Either transaction WRCR or WRC$ and WRCV combination.