cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

whether with single credit note Can multiple invoices be created....?

Please Guide me.

Points will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Credit memo is a kind of invoice only..... If you are talking about credit memo request to credit memo, the I don't think so.

Try creating the same in your test system, create a credit memo request for say 1000, then try to create a credit memo with reference to it for 500. See the status of the credit memo request.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create once credit note againt one invoice or one credit note against the multiple invoices provided the pricing procedure of the multiple invoices should be same while referencing the credit note. And also there is functionality for one credit request with multiple credit memos.

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gautam,

Thanks for the suggestion.could you elaborate the same in more details.

Do i need to do any customizing settings for copr control From F2 to credit memo request.........?

Please Guide me.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shafi

You cant create multiple credi notes as it has to be reffered with a billing document and we give a credit note i.e credit memo to the customer if the prices have changed or quantity has got damaged. there is no need to maintain any copy controls for this already standard copy controls are provided by SAP.

Example:

1st scenario is when the customer says that there is a damage then credit me mo will take place

2nd scenario is if the price changes then also credit memo is issued to the customer.

For this you will raise a document type Invoice correction request (RK)

Example custmer has been billed for 10pcs @ 100= 1000 price changed after billing bur before reaching customer place then say price has come to 90 that means 10pcs@90 =900 then

1000-900=100 that 100 rupees has to bee issued to customer has a credit memo

ANother scenario is where we have sent 10 pcs to customer and billed for 10 pcs but custmer receiveed only 8 pcs . so for the difference 2pcs we will issue credit memo for that 2 pcs amount

Even if the customer returns the stock allso there we need to issue the credit memo.

for that we need to create a returns order (RE) with reference to billing document or sales order document. then issue credit memo

credit memo request is something which comes at the sales order level and credit memo is issues at billing level

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath