cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have one sales order In which 80 quantity have been ordered and it is a scenario of SUPERCEDED.But the stock shows only 68 quantity,So we did partial delivery.

For this 68 quantity i have made invoice also.

Now,the order status shows open(Beacuse of 12 quantity to be delivered).

Now,how can i change the quantity in sales order(From 80 to 68)....? So that the remaining 12 quantity can be bring to unrestricted use....

Please quide me.

Points will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear shafi ahmed

Go to VA02, select the line item which you wanted to change from 80 to 68 and click on "Schedule lines". Here you can change the order quantity to 68.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shafi

I think reason for rejection is one alternative and another alternative is for that material which you have done partial delivery check the item category and , assuming that it is a TAN , go to VOV7 and select the item category TAN and go to its item category details and check the completion rule feild,and make it as B.

Another alternative is , go to VA02 ,and go to that schedule line of that line item for that material and change the order quantity .

Your problem will be solved

Reward points if useful

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Apr 6, 2008 1:25 PM

Edited by: sri nath on Apr 6, 2008 1:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can put a reson for rejection and reject the line item. Once partial delivery is made the system may not allow you to modify the order quantity in the order. Once you reject the line item the requirement will be reversed.

Asyou have not created the delivery for the balance item, there is no need of binging it back to unrestricted, as the stock will reduce once PGI is done.

Maintain the details in text for the reason for the rejection in detail because once you set the reason for rejection the net price may become zero. As you have invoiced the delivery there is absolutely no issue.

Prase

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign a Reason for Rejection in the sales order and save the document. If you want to use your own Reason for Rejection, then you have create that in IMG and automatically you can see that in the possible entries/dropdown/F4 for that field in sales order. This will change the status of the order as complete.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Safi,

you can change manually the order qty from 80 to 68. But it is btter to asign a reason for rejection for the open qty.

Regards

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhav,

The order quantity field is grey.And i have even assigned the rejection reason,But no result.

Do i need to do any customizing settings for Rejection...?

Do let me Know...