cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Copy from Sales Order to Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone. I have created two new parter types and configured them into my delivery and sales order partner schemes. What I'm having trouble with is getting the new partners to be copied from the sales order to the delivery. I insert them manually into the sales order, but they are not copied into the delivery. What have I missed???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi edson

As you have created the partner types as sales order level so you need to enter manually for that partner type.but if you enter the same partner type in customer master record it gets copied in sales order.

and if you want to see the same partner types , you do the partner determination at delivery level.from sales order level it gets copied into delivery level .

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Srinath,

Could you please explain how to do Partner Determination at Delivery level from Sales Order level.

How will the Partner function get copied into delivery from sales order when I have given manual partner function at sales order level.

Thanks & Regards,

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dilip, if you configure the same partner types for the delivery that you have configured for the sales order, the system will automatically copy them.

You can configure this in SPRO at Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Partner Determination

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Edson

Answers (0)