Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

radio button in table only for selected rows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have a table in my View .

I am using Radio Button in table . Is it possible to add this radio button only for selected rows?

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My second part of the answer and armin's should help you out ..

node

|__data

|__isVisible(of type Visibility)

Map the isVisible property to the "visible" property of the UI element.

While creating the node elements check the condition you want ,depending on it set this atttribtue to wdVisibility.VISIBLE OR wdVisibility.NONE.

This should do the trick..

Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Other possibility: Make the attribute of type "Visibility" a calculated-attribute and implement the get-method accordingly.

Armin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bharatwaj

My problem is solved .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Selected row means I want to say depending on data I want radio button to apper only on few rows and not on all rows .

Is it possible ?

Thanks in advance .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible but I cannot (yet) see why you want to do this. Can you explain your use case?

Ho to do it:

Bind the "visible" property of the table cell editor (e.g. TextView) to a context attribute of (DDIC) type "Visibility". This attribute must be a child of the table's data source node.

Now if you set the attribute value to Visibility.NONE for the node element at index i, the table cell editor in row i will be invisible.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do u need a radio button for a row which is already selected. Is there any other requirement.

If you want radio button instead of the standard NDS 2.0.9 table selection, you can set the selection property of table to be none.. create another column with radio button(UI element)bind with the key to select and selectedkey and work on it.. (make key to select a attribute of the node and the selectedkey as a seperate value attribute under the root context)

If u still want you requirement with the selection, just the radio button to appear, create column as per my previous suggestions, create one more attribute visibilty inside the node bind it to the radio button visible property, and on selection set this visibility attribute to VISIBLE for the selected element..

But i still am not able to understand the reason behind a rquirment like this .

Regards

Bharathwaj