cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Xi experts, I need real time business requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam Deepa. Im so sorry by asking this type of silly question. But, i failed about this point. I have learned Xi. Iam attending interviews. I practiced the exercises, whatever my trainer had taught. But, this is not true worth to get job. I have attended two interviews. They r expecting business requirement from me. But, i failed to explain. I need realtime requirement. file, file content conversion, SOAP, RFC, IDOc, proxies, ABAP MApping, requirement to go for USER DEFINED FUNCTIONs. I need what happens in realtime. I want to know that.I would be very thankful to u. Please help me to get job.

If u want to post , u can do it

Regards

Deepa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

What does real time means........the client requirement.......when his requirement start......when he has another software and he want to implement SAP in his company.........when Xi comes into play when the client vendors have another systems so XI can covert data and send the requirement to there vendors............

so to explain about the business u have to work in a implemantion project.....no other chance..........

i will say samll example....if ur doing File to IDOC scenario then the business requirement will be sending the goodsreceipt details from vendor to client..

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just provide your id, i will send the real time scenario's for you

Send mail to : vamsi.krishna1981@indiatimes.com

Regards

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

By Working in Real time only you will come to know the exact requirement of client and you can work for that efficiently.

Practice will not be sufficient to work in real time

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some of the examples are:

1) File-RFC-File

Suppose in a file ur getting company code and u need to get the company details corresponding to that company code from R3 system and u need to send that company details to other legacy system through file.

2) File-Proxy

U r getting customers details from legacy system and u need to create an account in SAP R3 system for that customer details.

Similarly in reverse scenario pick the data from R3 table and send to Legacy system.

3) Web service scenario:

U send some information to external web service and you get the response back for that request.

4) IDOC:

U r sending orders which contains customer information and orders information to customer which customer has requested. and customer will send the order ack back once the order is received.

There can be many scenarios and business requirements once u work in real time project then only u can come to know.

Chirag