cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check printing in F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would anyone know the steps to create a check that can be triggered in F110?

Im planning to use smartforms, and by the way, the user wants the data to be printed in a blank check. So the paper use will be the check itself, a single check.

Please help.

Thanks

Tyken

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I recommend you to use SAPScript instead of Smartform as there is a standard form and driver program available for cheque printing.

For knowing the form name goto SE38 and give program name RFFOUS_C and select documentation. Once you identify the form name from documetation make sure you copy the form and customize it according to your requiremant.

Once, it is done you inform your FI consultant the form name and driver program name as they have to configure it at company code level. Usually this configuration is done using FBZP tcode.

close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its very simple.

The SAP standard form for check printing is F110_PRENUM_CHCK.

Just copy this form from client 000 to Z form in SAP script as the std form is in SAP Script. Then you can modify this Z form as per your requirement.

Also you can first post an Invoice using FB60 and then using F-58 you can make payment to vendor and see the output.

Reward Points if helpful...

Regards,

Fawaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have worked extensively on cheque printing, specially using the tcode F110 and FCH7. So tell me whats the problem u facing exactly.

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayan,

basically, i dont know how to start.

please post the steps in check printing using f110 and f-58.

will wait for your reply.

thanks.

Tyken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayan,

I am facing problem in check printing through t.code f-58. when i am doing full payment for vendor i will get the details like doc.no,bill date, bill amount, tds amount , bill no, net amount means i am geting the right output.

But when i am doing partial payment i am enable to get the data for respective fields. plz reply immediately ..........it's urgent.

Regards,

Balu

JJAIMES
Participant
0 Kudos

Good evening Nayan

Is there some way to call a SmartForms from F110 transaction?

Thanks in advance!

José Jaimes.