cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjustments for Sales Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our client is Cement Industry, at the time of budget changes, we posted around 1000 nos. of sales excise invoices with excess amounts, now we want to pass JV for that GL accounts because of that we are unable to do J2IUN. Will anybody tell me where to pass JV for sales excise invoice with effecting utilisation also. This is very urgent issue.

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As understand from your question your requirement is as

earlier you charged ED for 16% now want to reduce the same to 14% and also same to reduce in customer account also - if what i understand is correct then the solution is as

For reducing the excise liability put the JV in Excise transaction J1IH with additional excise - through this system reduces the payable amount. And for Customer, put the JV in Finance to reduce the liability from the customer i thing the t.code is F-02..

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Goutham,

I will explain u clearly, at the time of budget changes our SD consultants done some changes,it taken too much time to complete, but our client was not able to stop the despatch so with wrong values around 1000 nos. of excise invoice posted, amount difference are around 28 lacs. Now they want to adjust the amounts through JV, which should effect in J2IUN also. Accouting document generated at the time of Excise Invoice is

Excise duty paid Dr

Cenvat payable Cr

Cenvat payable Cess Cr

Cenvat payable Hcess Cr

I tried to post consolidated amount in J1IH but accouting doc, genereted is

CENVAT clearing Cr

CENVAT InpBED Dr

Ecess CENVAT Dr

High Edu Ecess Dr

Because of this it is not updating Original entries and also in J2IUN. Now they are unable to run J2IUN for Mar'08. Please help me what to do.

Regards,

Prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear prasad

Try in J1IH

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I tried in J1IH but it is updating Input GL accounts not Sales related Excise GL accounts.

Regards,

Prasad