Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refurbishment

pravin_malviya
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Gurus,

will somebody help me for following senerio,

my client is having 70 transport vehicles,mainly trucks,tyres of these trucks are remolded and used again,

my confusion is

1.From new Tyre will be mapped as a new material having valuation type C1 This Tyre will be mapped as material in the system by MM Consultant,

How material will be converted as equipment, so that it can be installed as sub equipment of Truck?

2. How the used tyre will be switch over to C2 or C3 Valuation type in the system?

3. The refurbishment is done by external agency, so it should mapped using PM02?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

For converting the material in to equipment you have to use the serial number management,hence when you post the goods receipt of the equipment then system will automatically create equipment master record( based on Serial no profile),then you have to issue to an order and install to the superior equipment or FL

For converting the valuation type as C1 to C2 again dimantle the equipment and return to the store ,while returing to the warehouse you can mention at which valuation type the material will be stored

i think refurbishement will not support external service ,as you said you can try using the PM02 control key ,create as PO to the PR and try .But equipment tracking is not possible

regards

thyagarajan