cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post goods receipt problem of customer returns material

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a problem while doing customer returns in VL01N (PGR).system displays error msg.

E VL 171

Status of inpection lot xxxxxxx / partial lot 00000 does not allow goods issue.

Material having inspection set up on material master with inspection type-06

can u tell me how to solve this.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prakash

It is because in Quality view of material master, inspection type 06 has been asssigned which is "Inspection for returns from customer". To clear this quality, go to QA32 and clear the lot. You need to check with your quality people.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

there is no master for that inspection lot.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi prakash

In MMR i think you must have assigned a quality inspection as 06 . so at the time doing delivery , and before PGI , quality inspection took place. Now when you are doing PGR , i think you just check the goods insepction data at item level in delivery data . and remove that quality inspection 06 and then save it . then only PGR will happen .

Because you have assigned qualtiy inspection in MMR , system is checking , wheather the goods are good or not .that could be one of the reason it is not doing PGR, if u remove that 06 which is goods inspection then PGR will be done , then you can proceed further

Prakash if you have done in adifferent way plz share with us and if it got solved also plz let us know

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Apr 5, 2008 11:44 AM