cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication channel Inactive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Right now I'm working in RFC<->SOAP scnario. After creating the receiver communication channel with soap adpter I tried to execute the scenario. but when i start the communication channel in communication channel monitoring it shows "Channel started but inactive" . is there any issues in that or shall i continue working with this one.?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hari,

SOAP channel gets active when some data is sent through it.

1)

Did you change any configuration in the SOAP channel, then check your Adapter configuration.

check message interface and action

2) If it is not active, you have to check correct message is coming to the SOAP adapter. check in the SXMB_MONI call adapter pipeline payload.

if any problem here, you have to check your mapping(before that try re-importing WSDL)

-If you made any changes in Message Interfaces after you executed the scenario, you need to clear the cache.

Go to SXI_CACHE and do delta cache refresh & complete cache refresh

let me know the status

regards,

nikhil

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello hari,

You can check your adapter communication channel in RWB (Adapter/ Communication Channels (in newer versions)) and check its active or inactive. Probably this would be the problem. Make your channel in green color and then it will work.

The error that you were getting was due to the inability of channel to hold or pass data between. In the latest versions of NetWeaver Xi, Supports to monitor your adapters and channels through Runtime Work Bench.

Regards

- Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you are doing the rfc to soap scenarios

please check the communication channel is activate or not

and check in the runtime workbench

check that the sender channel is properly working or not

thanks'

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is not an Error.

To get success the CC is active, just trigger the RFC From R/3 and then the channel get Active.

Now you can see in CC monitoring as Active

Thats all

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the following areas

1) Make sure that you have the status as Active in ID----Communication channel under the Advanced TAB.

2) Make sure that the Communication channel is Started in RWB-Adapter EngineCC monitoring.

Regards

Seshagiri