Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Z Tcode for CN02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I need a help on creation of Z Tcode for Transaction CN02. As The Program is Function Pool , i am not able to create it properly.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

First goto the SE93 and enster CN02 press dispaly to see the how they are defined.same way u have to create Z tcode with entries similar to the CN02. if authorization specified for only transaction code(CN02) then it will work.

some case they restrict at program levet in that case it is not possible to access

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First goto the SE93 and enster CN02 press dispaly to see the how they are defined.same way u have to create Z tcode with entries similar to the CN02. if authorization specified for only transaction code(CN02) then it will work.

some case they restrict at program levet in that case it is not possible to access

BUT I HAVE CHECKED CN02 it has authorization restrictions in my system!!!!!check it out once,.

Dont forget to reward poitns if it founds usefull for you

Hey its working nice..now just tell me whats u rproblem???

Edited by: saslove sap on Apr 5, 2008 8:15 AM

0 Kudos

I am not able to create the transaction and execute it.

Please tell me the procedure

0 Kudos

hi dude

GO TO SE93 type cn02 get full authorization for ur user id.or for that particular id contact ur basis team and get authorization for cn02

then click copy button on the top in se93 it will ask for new name give it as ycn02.thats it dude.

*REWARD ME IF USEFUL.......*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me try to help you with this

go to se93

enter you Z Tcode name

Transaction Text : any descriotion

prog name : SAPLCPDI

Screen number : 2000

Authorization object : not needed

and save it it should work ...

NO REWARDS PLz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to tcode se93. In that specify the Z name for the tcode and then specify the transaction with variant radio button.

Regards

Srividhya

former_member377111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi anitha,

pleas make sure that all you GUI Support parametrs are ticked,in SE93 afetr assigning your programe.

Regards,

N