Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEND XML file to external mail

former_member190312
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

once PO is created, i want to send some PO data to an external mail(like abc at gmail dot com)

as a XML attachment automatically.

can anyone give some good idea to achieve this?

Regards

pabi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SRM there is a standard BADI implementation provided by SAP.

The sending of PO to vendors via XML is executed by default with implementation BBP_PO_SEND_XML for BAdI EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF.

SAP delivers implentation BBP_PO_SEND_XML as standard implementation but it can be replaced with one of our own from the customer name space (see OSS note 492988 – XML outbound processing: Sending purchase order to vendor.

Please specify the requirement explicitly in case of any queries.

Reward if useful.

Thanks,

Mohit

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SRM there is a standard BADI implementation provided by SAP.

The sending of PO to vendors via XML is executed by default with implementation BBP_PO_SEND_XML for BAdI EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF.

SAP delivers implentation BBP_PO_SEND_XML as standard implementation but it can be replaced with one of our own from the customer name space (see OSS note 492988 – XML outbound processing: Sending purchase order to vendor.

Please specify the requirement explicitly in case of any queries.

Reward if useful.

Thanks,

Mohit

0 Kudos

Hi mohit,

Thanks yar. but there is no SRM in my company. so what i am trying to achieve is like below

my req is ,

while creation of PO, i am using a USER EXIT.

1)i need to send this PO data to a external mail like ( gmail dot com) automatically when PO is saved.

2) and they will receive a XML file attached with their mail which will contain all PO data.

Regards

pabi