cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Change After order before Invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new here and on my 1st project. I have a situation where I need to comnfigure price changes after order. There are orders created 2 months back delivered but not invoiced. There has been a price change on the materials. How do I reflect the change in the invoice? I cannot issue debit memo or do invoice change after issuing invoice as they are not invoiced and the invoice must have the new price. Cancel and order is not an option either. Its to do I think with pricing condition records but I am not to sure.

Thanks a lot.

Anya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anya,

Other than using VA02 and make an Update of the conditions at item level which is a big work because you will have lots of open sales order after so many months.

Use VA05, select your Orders and on the result screen :-

click Edit- > Mass Change -> New Pricing (menu).

or

if you don't want to do that Online, write your own abap report and use Function SD_BULK_CHANGE (check where-Used at SE37, Trace VA05 on how to fill the parameters, Function MPRF => New Pricing)

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi anya

As you have created the sales orders 2 months back and still invoices didn't happened , it means orders are still open.so just go to VA05 ,which is for list of sales orders ,there you select the from and to date

and in the down you will be having 3 options , open orders, my orders , all orders, . just check the open orders. and once that report gets genreted automatically you filter the orders which are pending for invoice and change the price by selecting those orders whichever you require.So in one screen only it happens and it saves time also as time factor is very important during project

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can change price value in invoice before save the billing document.

goto VF01 enter delivery document execute it.

double click on respective line item goto CONDITION tab change the price value.

just click on UPDATE button select B new pricing carrying.

regards

krishna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anya

No problem, since you have not created invoice, just go to VK11 and maintain the revised prices. Now select the respective sale orders and maintain the "Pricing Date" in the main screen as current date. Now generate invoice and in that you will see the old rate will flow. So click on "Update" button at bottom right and double click on "B" so that your invoice will carry revised prices.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi