cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new surcharge for few customer group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys ,

I want to add a new surcharge in our pricing procedure.

This should be applicable to all customer except some special customer.

If I implement this by using condition technique, I need to mintain condition record for all customers except few special customer. This means lot of maintainence.

I am correct in understanding this or we can do it other way ?

OR

Do I can use condition exclusion ,where I maintain condition records for only those few customers?

I would also like to know the procedure to implement condition exclusion.

Any help would be appreciated .

Thanks

Dona

Dona

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One way is:

Create a new customer group for all the customers for which you are adding surcharge. Maintain this customer group to the customer master reords. Create a new condition table with customer group also as a field. Assign the table to the access sequence, and subsequently to the condition type.

Place the condition type properl in the pricing procedure.

Maintain the condition record for the customer group, when you create the order with customer belong to the same group, the surcharge will be applicable.

If you maintain condition exclusion, the system can exclude conditions so that they are not taken into account during pricing in sales documents under certain pre defined criteria.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Prashant ,

But I am afraid, we can not use this solution you proposed ; why

1.Since we are in production environment ,we have large # of customers and about 700 customer groups.

2.We have some street customer to which no customer group is assigned.

3.customer groups are already being used for other condition types, so I cannot just change the customer to a different group , it will change other discounts and prices for the customer.

But I understand from your reply that the condition exclusion cannot be used in this case, because it excluds the condition type, not the condition record.

Please let me know if you have any frther ideas.

Thanks a lot for your post again.

Dona,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dona

Let us assume you have some regular 100 customers and 10 special customers. In your customer master, maintain the customer pricing procedure differently for these 10 special customers. That is if you maintain 1 for 100 customer, maintain 4 (you can maintain any numeric value) for these 10 customers.

Now go to OVKK and maintain the same pricing procedure for the combination of sales area, document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure. So in your case, same sales area, same document pricing procedure and same condition type but different customer pricing procedure. By doing so, whenever you raise sale for those special customers, the new surcharge will flow into your sale order automatically.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi