cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked cost centers are being seen

Former Member
0 Kudos

when we are doing search help for cost center's in shopping application, we are able to see all cost centers from the back end which I guess is good, but the real problem is we are also able to see the cost centers which are blocked in the back-end R/3 system, is there some way we can restrict these cost centers ??

Thanks

Edited by: Rahul Azi on Apr 5, 2008 11:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The cost centres you see in the search while creating shopping cart are coming from the attributes you maintained and not directly from backend R/3.

Please check in PPOMA_BBP for cost center attribute (CNT) the entries you maintained.

Please delete those entries that are no longer relavant / that have been blocked in backend R/3.

The next time when you login and try to create a shopping cart you don't see these entries in the seacrh results.

Hope this makes you more clear and helps in resolving your issue.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

Thanks for the advice, but there are no cost centers maintained in the org structure, what ever cost centers we are seeing are those coming from the R/3 called by a FM which uses standard search help.

Is there any other option other than deleting the cost centers which are blocked, because suppose if we are blocking just commitment updates for some time and again if we want them later on then how do we retrieve ??, does the time period of validty help ??, if so, can some one please advice how to change the time period, I am unable to do it KS02 !!!

Thanks.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure but I think you need to modify this search help BBP_ACSTRING_VALUE.

Regards,

IA

Answers (0)