cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCC1 does not copy the contents of a table

Former Member

I am trying to copy the table contents from one client to another client in the same system. I am using SM30, then create a new transport, add the table and all its rows to the transport. Then go to the destination client, run SCC1, select the transport I created earlier and I get a success message. But my table is empty in the destination client. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I have the same case now,when I choosed "Including Request Subtasks",it is still not work,why it happened so many times? still cannot fix it now.

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SCC1 has some limitations.

The limitations are explained in this note:

Note 45796 - CC-TOPIC: SCC1 - Copy according to transport request

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot copy the contents of table from one client to another using the SCC1. It is used for transporting the customization from one client to other.

regards,

Maheswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

There are some very good SAP Notes on table entry's copy, why don't you give a serch?. I really forfot that Notes no.s...:)

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for responding, I am trying to copy a customizing table (field CONTFLAG='C' in DD02L).

Former Member
0 Kudos

While importing the transport request using SCC1 transaction, do not forget to select the checkbox "Including Request Subtasks" button.

If the created transport request has client dependent customization table entries, this would help you to resolve your issue.

Good Luck!!!