cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price of the product not showing in e-commerce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Configuring the E-commerce in standalone server. I need some information here. I hv configures the e-commerce and while login to make a order the pricing is not showing. I should get the price of my product. I maintained the price in CRM Standalone server and it is working fine in GUI and when I create the Internet Sales Order in GUI it shows the price but why not showing in E-commerce.

First of all I configured the E-commerce and the product and product catalog and everything is showing. When ever a custmer buys the product and make the sales order the price of the product is not showing.

Second thing if 1 customer log in e-commerce and order for the product he will consider as a general customer and in GUI we create the BP Sold to party and assign the sales area data and it works fine while creating the sales order in GUI. But While a customer makes an order in e-commerce he is the general customer and we dont have any sales area data for that customer and when he makes order the pricing does not show. If I open that transaction in GUI then the error is pricing data couldnot be maintained for this partner. Then while makig an order in e-commerce from where the pricing data will come .

Here i need clarification wheather we have to connect IPC to e-commerce to get the product data or if we maintained the product price in CRM Standalone server that will take also.

The problem is here i am not getting the product pricing in e-commerce.Is it mandatory to connect to IPC server?

Pls suggest me.

Thanx

Chinmaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In general senario , the prices that are displayed in product catalog is thru TREX engine as test attributes and in while it comes to Order creation , the prices has to be passed thru IPC for calculations such as tax, shipping charge etc. According to me the IPC configuration will solve ur issue.

Regards,

Tony Isaac.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I solved the problem. Now ti is showing the price in E-commerce. The solution here go to- IMG-CRM-Basic function- pricing-Define Settings for Pricing-Create Condition Exclusion-

there u create condition type and assign it.

Thanx

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

implement the notes 1102406 and 11466

Regards,

Sree

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check.

Let me know if you require any further help.

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson S Raj