cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Causes for not displaying Availability Check Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

Can anyone explain me some reasons about why the availability check screen is not showed in a sales order item? I have a message saying "Sales order item not specified in requirement", It depends on the configuration of availability check?, how can I see how is the Availability check configured on my SAP?.

Thanks a Lot.

Regards

Soraya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi soraya

In availability check , requirement class is global . it affects the entire system. For this requirement class a requirement type is assigned

You can see this requirement type in the shipping tab as you have the sale tab, item overview tab in the same row last but one tab is shipping tab , click on that shipping tab , you can see a requirement type is assigned .

Example :

Generally for MTS

stratergy group - 10 , availability check -02, MRP type - PD

requirement type - KSL or 041

Generally for MTO

stratergy group - 20 , availability check -02, MRP type - PD

requirement type - KSL or 041

Let me know the status

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sri

I'm watching the order item and everything is fine, do you know the reasons why the screen availability check could not be showed?.

Regards

Soraya

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi soraya

You can see the availability check screen in sales order , in the

Environment - > item availability

When you go to item availability, you can see how much stock has been confirmed for delivery there, there will be a box scope of check which shows how the availability check is controlled

Let me know the status

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but when I do that the message I told you is showed

"Sales order item number not specified in requirement" and doesn't giveme the item availability, In fact it is and added item that was confirmed several times, but I don't know if in some of the changes something related to the item number was lost in some table, Exist this posibilitie?.

Regards

Soraya

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi soraya

I think you have not maintained the Stratergy group in MMR in MRP3 view.

check the following settings in MMR

availability check - 02

MRP type - 02

Stratergy group - 10

check weather the availability check and TOR are activated for schedule line

go to OVZH ,check wheather for the requirement class availabilitycheck and TOR are activated or not .

go to OVZG ,check wheather for the requirement class availabilitycheck and TOR are activated or not .for the realvent one

Let me know the status after checking and check in the configuration also. for availabilitycheck completely

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath