cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPH Element Configuration in Solar01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy to everybody,

when I get into solar02 for an implementation project the first element of the BPH is Configuration (before Master Data and Organizational Unit); while when I get into Solar01 I can't see Configuration but only Master Data and Organizational Unit.

Does anybody know how to show Configuration also in Solar01?

Thanks to everybody for your attention

Lelio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lelio,

I had the same idea, but now i am working using the ENVIRONMENT TAB and selecting busineslue print or configuration options. Its faster to change transactions.

hope it works

JAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the standard configuration you cannot activate the Configuration Tab in the SOLAR01 transaction.

Please look at SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN -> choose project -> Project Standards -> Tabs

...here you see which tabs are available.

You might be able to create some changes to this by using the "Tab Extension" found in the IMG (using BAdI's).

Best Regards

Peter Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, maybe I was not clear in my explanation.

I'm not looking for the configuration tab in Solar01 or 02. In the bph structure in solar01 you see project name and then organizational unit, master data and business scenarios.

In solar02 you see project name, configuration, organizational unit, master data and business scenarios.

My question is: "is it possible to see the configuration element of the bph also in the solar01 transaction????"

Thanks for your attention

Lelio