cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideal biz content data target for data from MSEG table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you tell me what is the recommended standard business content Infocube for GR(Goods Receipt) related data.

I've identified the standard extractor to be 2LIS_03_BF and the source table to be MSEG of R/3(MM module)

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

0IC_C03 is the only infocube you can use for material movements and its recommende to use that

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All for your inputs.

But i have few problems here.

a) My R/3 implementation has no Inventory management installed because it is not a manufacturing setup. Hence no reporting on inventory/material movement is expected.

b) This datasource(2LIS_03_BF) is identified to capture only goods receipt data. The reports expected for GR is against the PO for which the goods received.

c) No customisation is allowed at this point because we just have to deliver standard business content capability

In this context is it still recommended to use 0IC_C03 cube to be the data target?

If yes how will I be able to link GR info with corresponding PO in standard biz content reports(since MM cube has no PO number as a field)

Can you please help?

Thanks Again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try the General Ledger extractor 0FI_GL_4. and corresponding DSO 0FIGL_O02. It has all the GR documents. They are linked to the PO document which appears in the BSEG table. You can check if this field is populating the Reference document field in the datasource. If not use note 410799 for enhancement . This note makes the enhancement very simple.

" Please assign points if you found this helpful "

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also try 0PUR_O01 which is populated by the following extractors.

2LIS_02_ITM: Purchase Order Items

2LIS_02_SGR: Allocation - Schedule Line with Goods Receipt

2LIS_02_CGR: Allocation - Confirmation with Goods Receipt

2LIS_02_SCN: Allocation Schedule Line with Confirmation

This DSO has a lot of standard business content GR reports built on it. This DSO does not have the GR number.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

0IC_C03 Material Movements can be used.

Assign points if you found the information useful.