cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM iviews breaking up after MDM SP6 Patch 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Does anyone of you upgraded to MDM SP6 Patch2?? If so, Did you upgraded Portal Content also??

We did that but seeing errors irregularly. It some times works but some times it wont and shows the errors in the log as below

"

Error occurred: null (com.sap.mdm.session.SessionException: Can not authenticate user session '<server=server1223 serverUser=Admin repository=XMART_DEMO region=English [US] user=con_pillar>' because user password is not specified) (see log for details)

"

We have usermapped portal user to mdm user and it is working fine for earlier patch's content. Even these iviews work for sometime and breaks up with the above errors.

If anyone has got this error please let me know if you have any solution.

Thanks,

Raags

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raags,

Does your MDM user have a blank password. If thats the case please try setting a password for the user, might solve the problem.

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you deployed the updated SCAs on your portal?

Please undeploy the previous SCAs that you were using and deploy the new once and restart your portal server.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raaga,

Sorry, I do not have anwer to your question. But can you pleaes share the instructions / steps for upgrading to Patch 2.

We are currently at SAP MDM 5.5 SP06 Patch 1 and we want to upgrade to

SAP MDM 5.5 SP06 Server Patch 2 Hotfix 2 (Build 5.5.62.47)

What all steps we should be following? I tried to search the documentation from SAP for this but could not locate this.

Your help is appreciated.

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Pravin,

for Updating the MDM Portal Business Package from on Service Pack to another (i.e. SP05 to SP06), or for updating from one Patch to another (SP06 Patch 1 to SP06 Patch 2) you should follow the instructions in SAP-Note 1111304.