cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roll out for new plant need some informations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are going to roll out for our 2nd plant. So I need your help.

I am explaining the scenario,

Current scenario is: we have two manufacturing plants (ex:-one in noida and another in gurgaon) and in both plants we have six product line (in A plant=3, in B plant=3).

For both plants we are using one Company code (1000). and we are not using the business area.

But now the problem is this, that management wants separate reporting (P&l statement and Balance sheet) Plant wise and Product wise.

We decide to create a separate co- code for 2nd plant and six business area for product lines.

(In this regards I need your suggestions that how can we define the enterprise structure)

Please tell me

1. what new configurations we need to be done for new co-code?

2. In which areas business area will be affected and how and where we will assign the business area?

3. As we are doing transaction in sap since last year and we are doing this roll out in mid of 2008 so what will be the impact on the business.

4. How we will transfer the transactional data from one co-code to another, because data of both plants lies in previous co-code(1000).

Data like:- A. Transfer of General ledger balances

B. Transfer of open line items of General ledgers

C. Transfer of asset and accumulated depreciation from one co code to another.

D. Controlling transfer postings.

E. Customer / Vendor open items and balances transfer posting. Etc

If someone knew about something more to be taken care of, please guide so that we can successfully complete the roll out.

Please advice me, its urgent. if any one can give me his mobile to make me understood i can call to him .

Thanks and regards

Kuldeep singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jaybanda2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

if they want to a seperate P&L and B/S the why dont you make them as profit centers where you can take a P&L n B/S. at this level