cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner function to Account group assingnment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the 4.6C version.

in development After Assigning the PFs to my Account groups,I am trying to save it , but system not giving or showing any rev track option it simple saved and

showing a message -*Please process table entry transfer manually*.

But it saved in development and reflected in table-TPAKD.

How could i transport it to acceptance/Testing client and then to production client.because no transport request created for that

Its urgent. please help.

Regards,

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Partner Determination

SP, SH, BP, Payer are key to document processing. Automatic partner determination happens in the sales document, delivery and billing documents, sales activities, and the customer master record.

IMG  SD  Basic fncs  Partner fncs, define partner fncs [VOPA]

Each partner function can be assigned a partner type. This partner type specifies whether the partner is a customer, contact person, or vendor.

2 Process & Configuration

2.1 Customer Master

2.1.1 Account Group

2.1.1.1 Maintain Number Range for Account Group

Use

The purpose of this activity is to control number range of Account Group.

Procedure

Access the activity using one of the following navigation options:

IMG --> Financial Accounting (New) --> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable --> Customer Accounts --> Master Data --> Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data --> Create Number Ranges for Customer Accounts --> Select the Icon to maintain Number Range

Transaction Code: SPRO

Data to be maintained:

No | From | To | Current No | Ext (Tick in Check Box)

01 | 0000000001 | 0000099999 | 0 | No

02 | 0000100000 | 0000299999 | 0 | No

XX | A | ZZZZZZZZZZ | Yes

2.1.1.2 Assign Number Range to Account Group

Use

The purpose of this activity is to maintain number range of Account Group.

Procedure

IMG > Financial Accounting (New) > Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable > Customer Accounts > Master Data > Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data > Assign Number Ranges to Customer Account Groups

Transaction Code : SPRO

Data to be maintained:

Group | Name | Number Range

0001 | Sold-to party | XX

0002 | Goods recipient | XX

0003 | Payer | XX

0004 | Bill-to party | XX

2.1.1.3 Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)

Use

In this step, you determine the account group of the customer.

Procedure

IMG > Financial Accounting (New) > Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable > Customer Accounts > Master Data > Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data > Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)

Transaction Code : SPRO

The groups indicated below are a few examples. There are many groups in Standard SAP & if we require additional Group, it can be copied from appropriate group & maintained.

Group | Name

0001 | Sold-to party

0002 | Goods recipient

0003 | Payer

0004 | Bill-to party

0005 | Prospective customer

0006 | Competitor

Select Sold-to-party > go to Details > Double Click on General data / Company code data / Sales data. It will take to next screen which details Tab Pages of General data / Company code data / Sales data. Double Click on Tab Page for example: Address, Control, Marketing & so on. Here you can maintain whether the field is to be Suppress, Req. Entry, Opt. entry or Display

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are few configuration in SD where you need to transfer everything manually.

You can goto EDIT in the blue menu bar and then press the transport button.System will ask you the target system of transport.

Caution: Please take care before using this option because system will transfer all the settings from dev to testing.So before using this option kindly check if the whole configuration which you are transpoting is the same as desired in production or testing client.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

how could i select the data which i want to transport or i have to add these in a transport no

but my case system was not asking any tranpost req no during the saving of change.

please guide me.