cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with XML messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

I have very quick question, about XML messages attachment file...

I am receiving XML messages attachment file in my eamil; in XI 3.0, I login RWB and didn't find where this email comes from, how to I check that please?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

if this is in continuation of your previous questions about alerts,then i m assuming you are getting this mail via some Mail receiver adapter(not due to Alerts)

Alerts don't send mails as attachments,its Mail adapters which send mails with attachments.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

O thanks Aamir

Yes, that question was related with my Alerts, ok so its mean that its comes from mail receiver adaptor, can you tell me how to chaeck that adaptor where should I go, and how to configure for that...

Simply I want its will not comes with attachment file messages will come regular text email to different group peoples

Can you please let me know with Tcode how to configure mail adapter thanks in advanced

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Can you please let me know with Tcode how to configure mail adapter thanks in advanced

See first of all you need to see what all scenarios are using Receiver mail adapter,suppose you find 3 scenarios,then check in sxmb_moni which of these 3 were executed at the time you got mail,this will tell u the scenario which i sending the attachment in mail.

Once you know which scenario is sending mail,then open that Mail receiver communication channel for that scenario and give all the mail IDs separated by semi-colon

There is a blog on SDN which shows different ways in which you can send attachment as a mail or don't send anyattachment etc .

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aamir

Thanks for very fast responsed, Aamir when I goto SXMB_MONI first screen comes up "Monitor processed for XML messages"

First Screen

view is = Defaul

Status group is empty

Standard selection criteria (from date to date = I just define date couple of days ago!)

Sender and receiver all fields are empty

2nd Screen

When I execute its shows xml messages with black flag and Red dot all Red dot comes with attachemnt eamil

in this screen they have some button like "display", "error information" "referencing infromation" "reset" 'shows"

with Error look like that before I click on it

@5C\QSystem Error - Restart Not Possible@ @5F@ 02.04.2008 02:14:39 02.04.2008 02:14:43 MOL_NQA tp://www.abc.com/MOL/OnlineStore O_msgIF_CHECK_BILLING

dbcinqa http://www.mitel.com/MOL/OnlineStore I_msgIF_CHECK_BILLING "Current Status" @5F@ @5F@ @5F@ 6

-

When I click on that 3rd screen comesup with some bottons like windows1 windows2, ....

with RED error messages in right side....

that error messages comes with my attachment....

I didn't see anything scenarios, how may I check that where is it? please let me know

My name is also Aamir

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Have a look at the following blog

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES Aamir I read that yesterday

its shows

Message Protocol = “XIALL”

Message Protocol = “XIPAYLOAD” with “Mail Package”

Message Protocol = “XIPAYLOAD without “Mail Package”

But how to load xiall or xipayload screen

is there any tcode ?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using XI 3.0 how to load or how to configure XI mail adaptor, will I goto RWB or some tcode?

Please advised...

One more thing, is there any way I send xml messages for some others user eaiml?

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>how to configure XI mail adaptor, will I goto RWB or some tcode?

No,its done in Integration directory as any other adapter(for e.g. file etc).you don't need RWB for configuring any adapter

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry to asking same question again, so would you tell me where should I goto to change subject which is I received like right now its comes with attachment file and subject : Alerts, I wanna change subject....

Where should I goto change it i mein which software will I use.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aamir

I am still having same xml messages to send eamil; you know everyone send me different URL and different stories

please i am really tried of it,

When I goto RWB and use my xi user name and passowrd and click alert configuration its show alert cagetory and classification select DVX_alert (which is i have been crated) it still comeing my eamil I don't know how to configure for that...

What is (scenarios) someone told me tried to configure scenarios I done that but what the link for that scenarios and alrtcatdef ?

Aamir do you know anyone can help me about that.... please

Thanks