Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two SAPScript forms on a single page

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Is there a way (in SAPScript) to have two forms (sapscript forms defined in SE71) printed in a single page ?

What I would like to achieve is to have several sapscript forms defined in the system and to be able to combine them in a single page dynamicallly - I mean: the printing program would decide which of them should be output.

I have one sapscript form which I want to output always - it contains some header and main window with some items. Apart from this form I need to print some additional information on the same page.

This additional information may be formated in a few different ways - depending on the case. I need to include this info at the top of the page - formatted in one of possible ways mentioned. The rest of the page is always the same (some header and main window with items).

I know I could just use windows definitions in a single sapsript form and let the printing program decide which of those windows to print. But my problem is: I would like to have different sizes of the information printed at the top of the pages - when I define a window I must declare height which will be occupied on the page - I'd like to have different height values for different cases.

Is there a way to achieve that ?

thanks in advance

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible.

But instead of creating sapscript, why dont you create different standard text and call in same sap-script based on condition.

You can create standard text in tcode so10. Its similar to editor in sap-script.

Reward if useful