when i do a CPA refresh type delta there no error,

but in a full CPA cache i get the next error:

CacheRefreshError>

<EngineType>AE</EngineType>

<EngineName>af.xd1.server</EngineName>

<RefreshMode>F</RefreshMode>

<GlobalError>

<Message>

Couldn't parse Configuration Data cache update XML string from Directory.

</Message>

<Trace>

org.xml.sax.SAXException: JavaErrors Tag found in cache update XML.

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryDataSAXHandler.startElement(DirectoryDataSAXHandler.java:157)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.handlers.SAXDocHandler.startElementEnd(SAXDocHandler.java:146)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanElement(XMLParser.java:1814)

i check in SLD if the entry af.xd1.server exist in technical system-->Exchange infraestructure and it exists

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

problem solved,

when trayin to loggin to the url with user PIDIRUSER, it solicit me change pass,

so i login into abap stack and i could see that the user was type DIALOG, so i chage it to service user and problem SOLVED

Thanks

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you used the user XIDIRUSER while executing CPA Cache refresh?

If so, check a couple of other things.

Try to open the URL

http://middlewaredev:50000/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext?method=CacheRefresh&mode=F&consumer=af.... with XIAFUSER.

If you are getting an unauthorized error, make sure your XIAFUSER is not locked and all the relevant roles are assigned to it.

Also make sure that the role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER is assigned to component sap.com/com.sap.ci.directory*dir (Server>Services>Security Provider-->Components) role configure.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Swarup

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

problem solved,

when trayin to loggin to the url with user PIDIRUSER, it solicit me change pass,

so i login into abap stack and i could see that the user was type DIALOG, so i chage it to service user and problem SOLVED

Thanks

Rodrigo