Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database tables for data in transaction pposa_bbp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

the general attributes transaction pposa_bbp,

display the data of a user.

Now I checked the attributes section in this transaction and it has various catalog values, these catalog values has some name(Some vendor catalog names).

These are the names that get populated into SRM when i log in.

I need to know from where does the data get populated to this transaction .

is there any database table (Must be) that contains data.

I tried debugging all day but was lost in it.. could recover the data ...

Please help me ot on this..

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See this related thread:

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Thankx for the response,

Now that with the transaction BBP_CUST_CAT , we create a web service id, this transaction infact is a cluster table VC_CATALOG.this contains the table BBP_CAT_ENTITY.

We do have a transaction ZBBP_CUST_CAT , where we can create a web service id , this infact is a cluster table BBP_WS_VC, where it contains the table WSI_ENTITY.

Now that when we create a entry through ZBBP_CUST_CAT, and go to PPOMA_BBP , we can maintain the newly create web-sevice id as attribute to a user.

But the entries entered through BBP_CUST_CAT, we cannot look up for these entries.

so this mean the transaction PPOMA_BBP looks up table for which the entries are create through VC_CATALOG cluster table(More presise table WSI_ENTITY).

No we parallel maintain ZM30 transaction , this transaction maintains the web service id's as well too.

here when I create a new entry for the web service id i created through the ZBBP_CUST_CAT , i say it cannot find such a web-service id.

But I can see the entry that is created through transaction BBP_CUST_CAT, this means this transaction looks up at cluster table VC_CATALOG.more presise it look up at table BBP_CAT_ENTITY.

Now these were working fine , recently system got upgrade and this issue is happening since then.

Now that if i go to se11 for BBP_CAT_ENTITY, we can see the table contents as it has been grayed out.

How could I make this in sync with transactions ZBBP_CUST_CAT, ZM30,and PPOMA_BBP?

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the FM BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES to get these details.

Please find a code sample in SDN Wiki:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/srm/codeSample2-Reporttodisplayuserattributes

Please refer this thread as well:

Regards

Kathirvel