cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent production issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus,

In sale order delivery date is 25/3/2008, but when i check the schedule line the system is giving 4.4. 2008 as default.

stock is displaying as 0 on 25/3/2008 in availablity check at item level ,system confirms stock only at 4/4/2008.

but stock is there on the particular date .

i can save the order and delivery.

but when i do pgi ,it is displaying error as deficit of stock.

kindly suggest me the solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means already the existing stock is confirmed for previous orders and deliveries. That is the reason it is not confirming the scedulelines for that delivery..on 25 th iteself..

I think u can try to execute back order processing mannaully then try to rescedule the delivery date for your delivery..

Regards

Sankar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathy,

I HAVE CHECKED IT IS DISPLAYING AS 0 IN SCHEDULED FOR DELIVERY IN BOTH VL21 AND IN MMBE

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Divya nair

If you are able to see the stock in "Unrestricted" and sure that no quantity in "Schedule for delivery", then please check in ovlz, where check any value is maintained under "Pick/Pack time". If any value is maintained, leave it blank, save and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathy,

I cannot able to see the tab in schedule for delivery in mmbe.

please advice on this

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

You can see reserved stock right hand side from the unrestricted stock.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear divya nair

In MMBE click the black arrow which will be on top left so that the screen will keep moving towards left and at one point of time you can see this tab. You can also check in VL21.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

on your screen you have 2 bold black arrows, use the write one and u will see schedule for delivery

Reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

I can able to see the tab schedule for deliver in mmbe.

ADVICE ON THIS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear divya nair

As you said though stock is available on 25/03/08, you will not be able to post the goods issue, bcoz delivery for some other order has been created and saved without doing PGI. You can check in MD04 where the delivery reference will flow else, check in MMBE where there is a tab "schedule for delivery". Either you can cancel that delivery or wait till 4/4/08.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar,

Kindly reply me the steps to check the back order processing and how to reschedule it.

reply me step by step since i am not worked on this before

awaiting for ur reply

divya