cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching Sales Orders using Ship to

0 Kudos

Hi, is there any way to search for sales orders using the ship to customer number without the use of tables?

As this needs to be carried out by the user, we are looking for some report or transaction search which can find the sales order numbers using the SHIP TO detail.

Mothish Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mothish

As you want to get the list of orders using ship to party , i think there is no standard report. So as VA05 is for the list of sales orders there you can write a report asking your ABAP'er to enter a feild for ship to party in VA05 .that is one option

Another option is , we can create our own report through Logistics Information System(LIS) .there you give the ship to party feild name and the other required tabled as per your requirement

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Apr 6, 2008 1:03 PM

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member204513
Active Contributor

Dear Babu,

Go to transaction VA02 then press F4 in the Order field system will give the options to find out the sales orders in that screen you select Sales document by Customer tab then enter the Customer number that is Ship to party number in the Partner field or enter the Partner function as 'SH' in the partner function field.

Then Execute system will give the all Sales orders which are belongs to that Partner or partner function.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

0 Kudos

Hello All, thanks for your inputs, that helped me to come to a conclusion.

Dear Murali, somehow this did not work in my system. Infact I tried this earlier but in vain. Maybe I should have enabled something for this? But thanks for your concern.

mothish babu

jacek_dulinski
Discoverer
0 Kudos

It's working, if this do not work for you check partner function if SH is added

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if this is what you are asking but we can always get a hard copy of list of sales orders by ship to party by following these steps:

1. Go to VA02

2. Take teh dropdown at the order, Sleect teh tab "Sales Documents by Customer"

3. Select the partner function as SH.

4. Enter the partner number(SH number in your case).

5. Click on print locally button to get a hard copy.

Hope this helps,

Swapna

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried the configuration I have mentioned above. It meets your requirement.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can add any partner functions in the VA05 - partner functions tab. This can be customised in IMG.

Use the path - IMG-Sales & Distribution - Sales - Lists -Update partner Index - execute

Here goto new entries and under the Transaction Group- 0, you can add SH and save it.

Now if you goto VA05 and look at the partner functions tab, you can see the SH also.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankar, there's something more to it then the IMG config you stated. I did the config you stated, but in VA05 I still get "You cannot display lists for this partner function"

"An index is not written for this partner function"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I like VA05. Go to VA05 and click the Partner Function button to change to Ship-to and use it as normal. No z-reports, no z-programs, no z-tables, no z-maintenance. Standard SAP does exactly what you're asking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Motish,

since the VBAK table - sales order header data does not include ship to party we have to use mutiple tables to find the orders. Since its the user who is going to do this, with abapers help we can write a program to findthe required sales orders.

so the logic would be

1) find the deliveries in likp with ship to.

2) Go to VBFA tabes and input the deliveries and find the preceding document ie order with category 'C'

regards

sadhu kishore

0 Kudos

So, can we conclude that there are no standard SAP reports for this? If thats the case, we can close this call. Looking for few more inputs.

mothish babu

0 Kudos

Hi Nitish, thanks for your inputs. I would like to see creating a custom report to be an last option. Before that I would like to make sure that there are no such standard report which can help us in this.

mothish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

With the help of your ABAPer create a Zprogram wherin the datas to be fetched from the relevant tables and create a Z transaction to be associated with the program to get the report.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Babu,

without going into Tables..i don't think so you can do that...otherwise you can create a report which will have ship to and other parameters as input fields and based on that you will get your desired output.

Reward Points if it helps,

Regards,

N