cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sales order we will see requested delivery date, the user required this requested delivery date is show only working day, presently it is irrespective of the working days. . ( it should not affect other sales area also)

Please suggest me if there is any config changes from which I can fulfill the requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

You can try with this option

Go to transaction OVXD then go to detail screen of the Shipping point here you can find field called Det.Pick/Pack Time in the Detrmine times tab there you select option as 'C' Default from shipping point now the system will determine the pick pack time based on the Factory calendar which you have assigned to the shipping point in the Times tab.

In that Calendar you can maintain the holidays.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thankyou very much for your reply, I will check and get back to you.

Thanks,

Sachin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sachin

Go to TCode SCAL, and there you can define number of working days and holiday at bottom of the checkboxes. If you untick Saturday and Sunday, your requested date will flow accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for you reply, the requested delivery date is not come from the calender it is coming form the document type details(Lead time in days). is there is other config setting from that it show working days.

Thanks,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can restrict factory calender per plant wise or shipping point wise. But U cant restirct that to sales area wise. So maintatin factory caledner as per your requirement and then assign it to plant for which u want delivery date should be working day wise..

regards

Sankar