cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Payment Advice according to the paying company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I was wondering whether it is possible to change the header of the payment advice to show the data of the paying company.

The standard method for the header is to contain data from a text module, defined in SO10.

So is it possible to make an automatic check in the form, or in customizing perhaps, that selects a different text module according to the paying company.

E.g.: paying company has company code A => text module TEXT_HEADER_A is selected,

paying company has company code B => text module TEXT_HEADER_B is selected, etc.

Am I missing something here? Any help is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, but I probably wasn't very clear. We are using a custom Zform sapscript not a smartform. On the sapscript we would like to add some details about the paying company.

The conditioning is not really the problem, but where we can get the info about the paying company. I have found that tables REGUP and REGUH contain info that might be able to provide this.

It seems quite difficult however to print a payment advice, since it involves scheduling a payment run that contains some documents with expired due date. Perhaps anyone has similar experience with this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nicolas,

Create 2 textmodules (for both TEXT_HEADER_A and TEXT_HEADER_B)

Now for the in the condition tab of the text module TEXT_HEADER_A give company code = A

similarly

in the condition tab of the text module TEXT_HEADER_B give company code = B

this way u would able to achieve your requirement

Reward points if u find it useful

-SapSurfer