cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In MIGO we give PO#, Material #, Qty etc. What are the back end settings? I mean what all financial documents are triggered & where can we see all these? Can you pls. give me an example.

Thanks & Regards

Vineeth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth,

MB51

As far as PO are concerned, you can get a list of bookings against PO (MVT 101). Please click on the material documents. At header level there'sa button called 'FI docmts' > click on it.

(MB03+ material doc no. is also good)

ME23N

Please check in ME23N the 'Purchase order history' tab at item level.

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

when you are making grn against po , two ctrl documents are generated.

i.e material document viewed in migo or mb03

and accounting document (FI).

Accounting document can be viewed in migo itself by just clicking the FI document tap provided in the DOC INfo tap.

regards,

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once if you reference a purchasing document( PO/scheduling agreement) in the MIGO screen,automatically the purchasing document information will flow and if u post the GR,material document will be created for stock updation and FI document will be created incase if it relates to any G/L accounts.

Depends upon the movement type or purpose of the transaction in MIGO, various accounting entries will happen. If u display the document number( MB03) you can find the entire material and accounting document details and which are all the accounts hit,for example GR/IR clearing a/c,offsetting entry for inventory posting, etc

The document number is nothing but the number generation at the time of posting the GR

Regards

Amuthan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

the settings are basically at OMWN where the movement types are assigned with TEKey (accounting key).

again in OBYC u will find the TEKey (accounting key) are assigned with g/l accounts.

whenever u will post any migo a material document number willbe created.

now thru migo if u select display instead of goods receipt and material document instead of PO and enter u will find a DOC info tab at header in it u will find a FI document tab.

select it and in it u will see which are the accounts debited and credited.

regards,

indranil