cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface with SAP Business One

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did anybody develop an Interface with SAP Business One through XI?

Appreciate your response.

Thanks,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use XI as a connector instead of ALE to connect mySAP ERP to SAP Business One. The DI API is the connector for SAP Business One.

The DI API or Data Interface API is part of Business One and the Business One SDK. B1i exists to easily connect mySAP and SAP Business One without typical coding that would be required simply by using XI to connect with SAP Business One and mySAP. B1i contains all of the connections, pre-defined content, message handling and error correction for common business scenarios to connect these to systems. Without B1i, you have to hand code everything. If you are not connecting with SAP Business One, then you may not have a need or requirement to use B1i. There are more detailed whitepapers here from the SAP Business One main page on SDN. You should have a look at those.

You should have SAP Portal authorisation to access the following info. Go to sevicemarketplace -> smb -> SBO -> Install'n'Updates->Updates->Updates for SAP Business One->SAP Business One Releases prior to 2004->SBO-MYSAP INTEGRAT.TOOLKIT 1.5.

You can find there an presentation how to Integrate SBO with mySAP via XI (https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700002285912003E.ppt)

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I just wanted to know the format of the data we receive from SAP Business One( sender to XI).

~Kumar