cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Quotations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any option other than VA25 to check the list of open quotations .I want the list of customers with there open quantites of quotation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

Try with VA25 Transaction only it will full fill your requirement.

Enter only document date from and to

And select open quotetations option then execute you will get the all open quetions for the all customers and for all materials in that specified period.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rohit

there is a report to find out the list of quattions . but you dont have any standard report to find the list of open quatations. you need to develop the user defined report which is LIS

select the key figures and the key characteristics from the quatotion feild catlog and VBAK related table only.

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am presently in the same boat as Rohit. VA25 could not fulfill this. I am working with my ABAP team with the business requirements on what they want to capture (open quotes, completed quotes, status of open quotes, materials on quote ordered vs not ordered and quantity)

I think you have to build a custom report as earlier advised. Involve your ABAP'ers with the requirements for the report.

If you have already achieved your objective, I am curious to know how you went about it, as I could use a pointer or two myself.

Cheers

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

VA25 is the approrpriate Tcode to make a search. You can also use Tcodes SDQ1,SDQ2,SDQ3 for reports on Quotations.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rohit,

i guess there is no direct way to find the open quotations per customer along with the open qty. you might have develop a small report for this. first you can list all the open quotes from VA25 or you get the list of quotes per customer from VBAK table. Put them in VBUK to check for open quotes. Once you get them see which one of them have been either partially or not at all ordered and find the qty ordered again with progrm code. Please take your abapers help for this.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in table VBAK, give the sales document type as quotation and execute.

Regards